Hi! I am a graphic designer who specializes in logo design, publication design, illustration, and typography.
Striving to create graphics that will engage and communicate with the viewer, I seek inspiration from my everyday life and passions such as sustainability, health, and social rights.
BA – Graphic Design – Magna Cum Laude
California State University Long Beach | Class of 2018
Lynda.com | December 2017– July 2018
Assistant Graphic Designer - National Emblem | August 2022 - Current
- Created vector art for emblem production.
- Programmed laser-cutting machines to produce thousands of emblems for corporations, law enforcement agencies, and major sports leagues.
Provider Member Outreach Specialist - HealthSmart MSO | October 2018 - August 2022
- Managed outreach projects and communicating with providers to ensure members get the health care they need.
- Improved the quality of health plans by encouraging prevention and awareness for existing members.
- Created logos and graphics for the company
Freelancing | 2016 - Current
- Worked with clients to create logos, design t-shirts, and other visual projects.
- Selling graphic products online.
Anime for Humanity | April 2021 - Present
- Working with the design team to re-brand the charity's logo, social media, mascots, and other company materials.
Downey Rose Float | December 2019
- Helped with folding more than 100 cranes and prepared the floral decor.
Keep Downey Beautiful Event | November 2019
- Worked with the communities' adults and children to pick up trash around the city for a more beautiful, safe, and clean environment.
2018 Green Generation Mixer | April 2018
- Directed vendors to their assigned table, signed guests in to the event, and helped workers clean up after the event.
- Hand Lettering
- TypeKind Contest Winner Adobe Project 1324 | August 2018
- President’s List California State University Long Beach | 2013– 2018
- Dean’s List California State University Long Beach | 2016