View/Download Resume 2018
Hi! I am a graphic designer who specializes in logo design, publication design, illustration, and typography.
Striving to create graphics that will engage and communicate with the viewer, I seek inspiration from my everyday life and passions such as sustainability, health, and social rights.
Because of my strong work ethic, I see to it that the project is successfully complete.
BA – Graphic Design – Magna Cum Laude
California State University Long Beach | Class of 2018
Lynda.com | December 2017– July 2018
Provider Member Outreach Specialist - HealthSmart MSO | October 2018 - Current
- Managing outreach projects and communicating with providers to ensure members get the health care they need.
- Improving the quality of health plans by encouraging prevention and awareness for existing members.
Freelancing | 2016 - Current
- Worked with clients to create logos, design t-shirts, and other visual projects.
- Selling graphic products online.
2018 Green Generation Mixer | April 2018
- Directed vendors to their assigned table, signed guests in to the event, and helped workers clean up after the event.
CSULB Career Development Center Job Fair | February 2018
- Directed students to the job fair and provided them with information about the event.
Young Artists’ Camp and Young Adult Art Studio | August 2015
- Organized art supplies, supervised students, and assisted in setting up galleries for the art show.
- Hand Lettering
- TypeKind Contest Winner Adobe Project 1324 | August 2018
- President’s List California State University Long Beach | 2013– 2018
- Dean’s List California State University Long Beach | 2016